Admission 2018 (Round 1/2: Portfolio)
Application fee 500 baht / course
|Application period||22 December 2017 – 8 January 2018|
|Announcement of qualified candidates||12 February 2018|
|Interview day (English)||17 February 2018|
|Announcement of passed candidates||12 March 2018|
|Clearing House||19 – 22 March 2018|
|Final announcement of successful candidates||26 March 2018|
- An applicant must currently be studying Year 12 (M.6) of secondary education (Local and International Schools) or its equivalent that complies with the curriculum of the Ministry of Education (Thailand) with the cumulative GPA (from M. 4 to semester 1 of M.6) of not less than 2.5 or
- An applicant must satisfactorily completed Year 12 (M.6) of secondary education (Local and International Schools) or its equivalent that complies with the curriculum of the Ministry of Education (Thailand) with the cumulative GPA of not less than 2.5.
- An applicant must obtain one of the English Proficiency results of the following; TU-GET 500, TOEFL paper-based 500, TOEFL computer-based 173, TOEFL internet-based 61 or IELTS 6. In case of the applicant with insufficient English proficiency results but is carrying outstanding academic records. The applicant may apply with one of the following English proficiency results TU-GET 400, TOEFL paper-based 400, TOEFL computer-based 97, TOEFL internet-based 32 or IELTS 4.5.Test results must be attained within two years of application submission and must be submitted before the interview.
- An overseas applicant must satisfactorily have completed Year 12 of secondary education or its equivalent that complies with the curriculum of the Ministry of Education (Thailand) and obtains the certificate, the official transcript of General Education Development (GED) that is certified by Maine Department of Education.
An applicant must submit one of the following test results for evaluation
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) (Math 450, Critical reading 350)
- Chulalongkorn University Aptitude Test (CU-AAT) (Math 450)
- SMART 1 (Math 40)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma (Math 5)
- A-Level or NCEA or NZQA (Math B or Achieved)
- IGCSE or GCSE (Math not less than B)
- An application must have specific intention to apply to and study at the Faculty of Architecture and Planning, Thammasat University
- An applicant must meet the minimum requirement according to the program’s standard requirement.
- Submit the English Proficiency result (TU-GET, TOEFL, and IELTS) Test results must be attained within two years of application submission and must be submitted before the interview.
- Interview with portfolio in English. Special consideration will be made to the student with certificates and prizes that are related to the program.
- The program’s committee, the faculty and the university’s admission decision is final.